69. It is rare that divine inspirations come except suddenly, and this, so that they be protected from servant’s claiming them by virtue of the existence of receptivity on their part.
70. Infer the presence of ignorance in anyone whom you see answering all that he is asked or giving expression to all that he witnesses or mentioning all that he knows.
71. He made the Hereafter an abode to reward his believing servants only because this world cannot contain what He wishes to bestow upon them and because He deemed their worth too high to reward them in a world without permanence.
72. Whoever finds the fruit of his deeds coming quickly has proof of the fact of acceptance.
73. If you want to know your standing with Him, look at the state He has put you in now.
74. When He gives you obedience, making you unaware of it because of Him, then know that He has showered you liberally with His graces both inwardly and outwardly.